It is the policy of Damasco UK Limited to ensure that its own operations and those of its suppliers should conform to a minimum set of internationally acceptable conditions of employment in the areas covered in this standard.
We undertake to adhere to, and take reasonable measures to ensure that our suppliers conform to, the following principals and conditions:
- Employment is freely chosen and entirely non-discriminatory.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Working hours are fair and non-excessive.
- No use of Child Labour.
- Freedom of expression is respected.
- No bullying, intimidation or harassment.
- Total compliance with Employment, Human Rights and Immigration laws.
Failure by our suppliers to observe the policy will require rapid corrective action to continue any business relationship with us. We reserve the right to cease trade with any company or individual which knowingly breaches the principals and conditions of this policy.
Internal breaches of this policy will result in disciplinary action.
The Operations Manager and Quality & Systems Manager are jointly entrusted to ensure operational compliance and will report periodically to the Managing Director.
The Managing Director maintains overall responsibility for ensuring the company’s compliance with its Ethical Policy.